- 1The financial ability to buy products and services: the younger age group’s purchasing power has also increasedMore example sentences
- He points to experience, purchasing power and brand awareness as the pillars of a successful franchising operation.
- This constraint can be generalized to include not only an individual's purchasing power but also a time budget.
- Be aware of your purchasing power and remind the lender that other competitors are keen for your business.
More definitions of purchasing powerDefinition of purchasing power in:
- The US English dictionary