noun[usually as modifier]
- A button that is pushed to operate an electrical device: a push-button telephoneMore example sentences
- There is an electronic, push-button steering lock - Bentley owners are, it seems, too posh to push.
- With the luxury of push-button devices, DJs and truck-borne musicians increased music speed on demand or at will.
- There are no dials, it's a push-button thing: push for on/off or to change the radio station or turn the volume up or down.
More definitions of push-buttonDefinition of push-button in:
- The US English dictionary