- 1Operated by pushing and pulling: the controls are operated through push-pull rodsMore example sentences
- The flight controls feature all push-pull rod primary controls and boosted ailerons.
- A push drill is similar to a push-pull screwdriver in the respect that you operate the tool by the same movement.
- Frankly, I think it's going to be a push-pull effect.
- 1.1 Electronics Having or involving two matched valves or transistors that operate 180 degrees out of phase, conducting alternately for increased output: a push-pull transistor amplifierMore example sentences
- The crosshead can be removed to conduct push-pull open-frame tests.
- Fixed frequency, push-pull power stages tend to suffer lower noise while remaining easier to monitor during testing.
- Designed for medical applications, a rugged push-pull connector offered by ODU-USA Inc. can withstand more than 1000 mating cycles.
More definitions of push-pullDefinition of push-pull in:
- The US English dictionary