- (Of a bra) designed to give uplift to the breasts.More example sentences
- It is part of a move away from overtly sexual clothing such as push-up bras, crop tops and low-cut jeans.
- Coca-Cola Ireland is currently running an outdoor billboard campaign, featuring a close-up picture of a woman's breasts in a push-up bra.
- If that were the fact, I'd be wearing miniskirts and push-up bras and going to every premiere every night trying to get a job.
nounchiefly North American Back to top
More definitions of push-upDefinition of push-up in:
- The US English dictionary