- A folding chair on wheels, in which a baby or young child can be pushed along.More example sentences
- It was 1973 or maybe 74 and my sister and I were in our double pushchair, being wheeled along the Embankment in London by our mother, on an anti-Pinochet march, after the coup against Allende.
- They told one woman pushing a baby in a pushchair that she had an ingenious pouch on wheels.
- When I had children, we had to take the baby in our arms and fold the pushchair to get on the bus.
More definitions of pushchairDefinition of pushchair in:
- The US English dictionary