- 1A difficult question or problem.More example sentences
- A puzzler for the impaired - what sort of ‘asset’ requires that you borrow more money to cash it in?
- I got four in 13 minutes but the last one was a puzzler.
- Godot was, of course, and still is, a bit of a puzzler.
- 2A person who solves puzzles as a pastime.More example sentences
- If finding big trees is but one puzzle in the mystery of life, then be glad for puzzlers like Daniel.
- The puzzler is usually given a collection of silhouettes to reproduce with the pieces.
- These, and other puzzlers were given a good going over earlier this week.
More definitions of puzzlerDefinition of puzzler in:
- The US English dictionary