- 1Resembling a pyramid in shape.More example sentences
- At the head of the Wright Valley the pyramidal shape of Mt. Fleming loomed above the Dry Valleys.
- That mountain, running with springs, is basically pyramidal and shaped and notched in the center.
- In another painting, Sooner or Later, the letters in ‘sooner’ are arranged in a pyramidal shape topped by an eye.
- 2 Anatomy & Medicine Relating to or denoting a tract of motor nerves within the pyramid of the medulla oblongata.More example sentences
- There is no sensory loss or involvement of the pyramidal tracts.
- In general, in the hippocampus and entorhinal cortex, large pyramidal neurons exhibited the greatest degree of intracellular staining.
- Examination showed pyramidal signs in both legs and weakness in left hip flexion.
More definitions of pyramidalDefinition of pyramidal in:
- The US English dictionary