Definition of pyromania in English:
An obsessive desire to set fire to things.
- The main way the IP speaks out to the community at large in Winnipeg is through arson and pyromania.
- We could be identical twins and people would be mistaking me as the perpetrator of your pyromania.
- ‘I was a math/chemistry/physics nut as a kid - chemistry kits, pyromania, the whole bit,’ said Dwyer.
- pyromanic adjective
- Example sentences
- David began to back up, torn against leaving Jack alone with a pyromanic arsonist.
- I want to comment briefly on Lindsay Tisch's statement, which was almost pyromanic in its content, in relation to rural fire engines.
Words that rhyme with pyromaniaAlbania, balletomania, bibliomania, crania, dipsomania, egomania, erotomania, kleptomania, Lithuania, Lusitania, mania, Mauritania, megalomania, miscellanea, monomania, nymphomania, Pennsylvania, Pomerania, Rainier, Romania, Ruritania, Tasmania, Transylvania, Urania
Definition of pyromania in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.