noun[mass noun] Chemistry
- A pungent liquid made by the reduction of pyrrole.
More example sentences
- Chemical formula: C4H8NH
- Mysliwy et al. reported the formation of NPYR from sodium nitrite and pyrrolidine in vivo in dog stomach.
- AAP motifs moderate the steric clash between the pyrrolidine ring and the O = C i - 4 carbonyl oxygen.
- These residues modulate the structural deformations caused by the pyrrolidine ring of Pro.
More definitions of pyrrolidineDefinition of pyrrolidine in:
- The US English dictionary