- 1(Of an object or architectural structure) having four sides: a quadrangular sailMore example sentences
- Instead of the customary quadrangular layout, the 15-mile course would be a seven-sided affair, each side about 2.7 miles long.
- On the other hand, the weak site has a quadrangular pyramidal structure with three peptide carbonyl groups and two water molecules.
- The former asylum opened in 1816 is a stately quadrangular building of stone with pillars of the Doric order.
- 1.1British (Of a sporting contest) involving four teams competing against each other: a boys' quadrangular tournamentMore example sentences
- He was also chosen to manage an International team that will compete in a quadrangular tournament in Ulster in the summer.
- They also failed to make the final of a one-day quadrangular tournament.
- Green Buffaloes judokas amassed 17 points to win the senior quadrangular tournament held in Ndola last weekend after beating five clubs.
More definitions of quadrangularDefinition of quadrangular in:
- The US English dictionary