- (Of sound reproduction) transmitted through four channels: a CD player with quadraphonic soundMore example sentences
- Scientists can't check Ohno's hypothesis by watching the DVD of the Y's life story, complete with quadraphonic sound.
- Simplified, Black Box is four giant, central screens in a cube-shaped room decked out with top-gun quadraphonic sound.
- It goes beyond quadraphonic, heading for a sound stage of 360 degrees.
More definitions of quadraphonicDefinition of quadraphonic in:
- The US English dictionary