Definition of quadrilateral in English:
A four-sided figure.
- Cut an 8x8 chessboard into two triangles and two quadrilaterals.
- The students were also not aware of relationships among quadrilaterals, such as whether all squares are rectangles or vice versa.
- The terrain I generated had a total of over 570000 quadrilaterals.
adjectiveBack to top
Having four straight sides.
- The bilobate living area has quadrilateral contours and is partly flanked by some horizontal logs and a vertical slab.
- Techniques were developed that guaranteed all quadrilateral surfaces were planar.
- It turns out there are many different pairs of quadrilateral shapes that form a nonperiodic tiling pattern.
Definition of quadrilateral in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan