- Time in which one’s child, partner, or other loved person receives one’s undivided attention, in such a way as to strengthen the relationship: the most important thing is to spend quality time talking to their childrenMore example sentences
- You are generous and loving in personal and family relationships and spend quality time with loved ones.
- The trick is to spend quality time in each place by not rushing around and trying to see everything.
- Hopefully you were able to spend some quality time with those close to you during the holidays.
More definitions of quality timeDefinition of quality time in:
- The US English dictionary