noun[mass noun] Physics
- A theory that attempts to explain gravitational physics in terms of quantum mechanics.More example sentences
- A different approach, known as loop quantum gravity, describes the gravitational interaction in terms of variables on a loop.
- We may resolve the paradox, say in the Euclidean theory of quantum gravity, but what if the Euclidean theory of quantum gravity doesn't correctly describe our universe.
- No-one is really sure how it should be quantized but the idea of quantized time as well as quantized space and quantized gravity is part of the elusive theory of quantum gravity.
More definitions of quantum gravityDefinition of quantum gravity in:
- The US English dictionary