- A sudden large increase or advance: there has been a quantum leap in the quality of wines marketed in the UKMore example sentences
- The integration of many of these discoveries advanced in a quantum leap in the late 1970s.
- Next month that vision will take a quantum leap forward when the designs to transform the Grand and create a new home for Opera North are submitted as part of a funding bid to the Arts Council.
- A comprehensive rethink that puts tackling racism at a Cabinet level along with the other measures will be a quantum leap forward.
More definitions of quantum leapDefinition of quantum leap in:
- The US English dictionary