noun (plural quarrymen)
- A worker in a quarry.More example sentences
- Like painters, metal workers, and quarrymen, a miner cannot eradicate the scars of his occupation.
- Lehner speculates that the Eastern town housed skilled craftsmen, artisans, stone masons, quarrymen, overseers, and officials.
- Richardson and McKim, Mead, and White, well trained in the classical tradition, designed structures that gave much employment to quarrymen and stonecutters.
More definitions of quarrymanDefinition of quarryman in:
- The US English dictionary