- A ramp with a slightly convex surface, used by skateboarders, rollerbladers, or snowboarders to perform jumps and other manoeuvres.More example sentences
- Dude, Kareem Campbell was skating and did a massive kickflip fakie on a quarter pipe.
- Beside the grind box, two lethal looking two-inch wide grind rails serve a similar purpose, while the six-foot-high quarter pipe in the corner keeps the skateboarders busy.
- After playing hookey for a day, Kao began competing a year later in the half pipe and slopestyle, a competition which consists of table top jumps, spines, a series of rails and a quarter pipe.
More definitions of quarter pipeDefinition of quarter pipe in:
- The US English dictionary