- A sum paid or received quarterly.More example sentences
- This lease not only provided Sidebottom with a quarterage on the amount of coal extracted, but also brought the considerable sum of a L50 yearly rent fee and other rents.
- This percentage was the traditional ‘quarterage.’
- However, it is a matter of regret that 25 members have still not paid their quarterage which was due in October, a shortfall of over £4,300 in income.
More definitions of quarterageDefinition of quarterage in:
- The US English dictionary