- A small, soft, typically heart-shaped currant cake.More example sentences
- Afterwards we two headed for the Café Cairo for a big mug of hot cocoa and a queen cake while we admired the frock.
- Mother, therefore, constructs a great fruit cake, and a score or more each of rock cakes, Banburies, queen cakes, date rolls and ginger nuts, three-storeyed sponge cakes mortared together with scented cream cream puffs and éclairs.
- From the best white soda to queen cakes and treacle cake, one of the prizes that will surely water the taste buds of visitors will be the prize for the Best Novelty Cake.
More definitions of queen cakeDefinition of queen cake in:
- The US English dictionary