- Rapid in movement or action: this camera should capture every detail of distant or quick-moving subjects the stories are quick-moving and predictableMore example sentences
- Quick-moving little birds in a yellow-flowering shrub turned out to be Silver-eyes.
- CNN presents its "news" in styles and formats that approximate the variable, quick-moving nature of commercial television programming.
- Without a doubt, the snap-jawed, quick-moving reptile is the creature tourists most want to see.
More definitions of quick-movingDefinition of quick-moving in:
- The US English dictionary