noun[mass noun] Military
- Marching that is conducted at about 120 paces per minute.More example sentences
- Following the inspection the troops moved off in quick time and returned past the reviewing stand for Comdt. Mulhare to take the salute.
- These various movements will be executed by the same commands and according to the same principles as in quick time, except that the command double quick will precede that of march.
- The regimental marches are Men of Harlech in slow time and The Rising of the Lark in quick time.
More definitions of quick timeDefinition of quick time in:
- The US English dictionary