- A person who asks the questions and enforces the rules in a television or radio quiz programme.More example sentences
- There were many attractive gifts and trophies for the winners as well as for the audience who answered the tricky questions from the quizmaster.
- Since then he has become a formidable quizmaster and he had kept all the questions he has ever asked in a filing cabinet.
- The booming voice of the quizmaster is being punctuated by the beep of mobile phones receiving text messages.
More definitions of quizmasterDefinition of quizmaster in:
- The US English dictionary