- A supposedly inherited subconscious memory of events in human history or prehistory.More example sentences
- Bavarian and Austrian Catholics have always felt that they were a people apart and they have a race memory of a time when Germanic monarchs ruled the ‘Empire in the West’.
- But something in the nature of a race memory emerges in his work: its evocations of deserts, lost tribes, desolate suns.
- AM I the only one left in the country now who is plagued by a race memory of the Big House?
More definitions of race memoryDefinition of race memory in:
- The US English dictionary