- Relations between members or communities of different races within one country: the unhappy tale of race relations in the USA [as modifier]: race relations lawsMore example sentences
- These athletes have done more for racial harmony than all the members of the race relations board put together.
- The event at the town's Punjabi Community Centre marked a gathering of groups involved in race relations in the town.
- The parallels between race relations and gender relations are sometimes surprising.
More definitions of race relationsDefinition of race relations in:
- The US English dictionary