- Denoting an article of clothing, typically a singlet, swimsuit, or bra, in which the shoulder straps are joined between the shoulder blades: a racerback teeMore example sentences
- Some dancers make their own alterations to make their leotard more appealing - cut the back, pinch the neckline, turn tanks into racerbacks, and even use dye to get the perfect color.
- Larger breasted women usually prefer racerbacks or T-backs because they offer more support.
- Also, consider racerback tops with a high Lycra content, as they are the most comfortable and supportive for larger bust sizes.
More definitions of racerbackDefinition of racerback in:
- The US English dictionary