- 1Relating to race: a racial minorityMore example sentences
- In addition, Scotland has been criticised for its treatment of ethnic and racial minorities.
- Many were the victims of persecution simply because they belong to a racial minority.
- Once you assign someone the status of minority racial group, normal rules no longer apply.
- 1.1On the grounds of or connected with difference in race: racial abuseMore example sentences
- Campaigning against those accused of stirring up racial hatred is nothing new for Michael Foot.
- It found students were involved in verbal, physical and racial abuse against teachers.
- The men were walking across the road and started shouting racial abuse at him.
- More example sentences
- The men had also faced two charges of causing racially aggravated actual bodily harm over the incident on an evening in May last year.
- Vandals trashed the home of an Asian man in the latest in a string of attacks which police believe are racially motivated.
- The defendant refused to give him any details, was racially abusive, started shouting and spat three times in his face.