nounchiefly North American
- A game played with a small hard ball and a short-handled racket in a four-walled handball court.More example sentences
- It's especially important in sports such as tennis, badminton, racquetball, volleyball and basketball for reaching upward and getting the arms in position for hitting and throwing actions.
- In addition to the gym and sauna are all the old favourites squash, handball, racquetball, basketball, badminton and indoor soccer.
- Minority sports like racquetball, handball and volleyball don't enjoy wide media coverage, nor do the players enjoy widespread attention or recognition.
More definitions of racquetballDefinition of racquetball in:
- The US English dictionary