- (In a graphical display) an icon representing one of a set of options, only one of which can be selected at any time.More example sentences
- Click on the Editing radio button and select Instrument 1 in the global section.
- Most features can be turned on or off by selecting the appropriate radio button.
- Every since the checkbox and radio button were invented, websites have polled visitors about their experiences and desires.
More definitions of radio buttonDefinition of radio button in:
- The US English dictionary