- A modified or shortened version of a song that is suitable for broadcasting: if a record has risqué content, it’s de rigueur for a record label to create a radio edit with the expletives deletedMore example sentences
- We have the radio edit, the Brian Eno remix, and the Ladytron remix for you to listen to.
- The only major thing that makes this disc stand out from the others is that there are selected radio edits.
- However, with all the necessary radio edits, the butchered song cut out like a cell phone conversation in a subway tunnel.
More definitions of radio editDefinition of radio edit in:
- The US English dictionary