- A frequency or band of frequencies in the range 104 to 1011 or 1012 Hz, suitable for use in telecommunications.More example sentences
- The circuit provides an exact decoding result even when the pause period of the received radio frequency varies over a predetermined range.
- Now it is possible to coherently link the radio frequency and optical domains with a supercontinuum comb of frequencies.
- Using the same radio frequency as fancy wireless headphones, this device comes in two parts.
More definitions of radio frequencyDefinition of radio frequency in:
- The US English dictionary