- another term for carbon dating.More example sentences
- Because radiocarbon dating is destructive, the plant remains to be dated were first submitted to David Asch for taxonomic identification.
- These hypotheses are tested with a combination of radiocarbon dating and thermoluminescence dating.
- The date was provided by statistical analysis of the results of a combination of dendrochronology and radiocarbon dating.
More definitions of radiocarbon datingDefinition of radiocarbon dating in:
- The US English dictionary