A radioactive isotope.
More example sentences
- The radioactive tracer evaluated for this study, known by the brand name Zemiva, links a fatty acid to a radioisotope which is injected in the patient.
- In 1934 he used a radioisotope of phosphorus to study how human tissue absorbs phosphate.
- Synthesis of the heavier transuranic elements, as well as of radioisotopes of the natural elements, is sometimes included under the broader umbrella of chemical synthesis.
- More example sentences
- Healthy elderly volunteers were infused with normal saline either intravenously or subcutaneously, using radioisotopic triated water and technetium pertechnetate.
- We can determine the absolute age of some rock strata, if we are fortunate and the rock contains right kind of mineral deposits to get a good fix in time using radioisotopic methods.
- The variables studied include demographics, symptoms, roentgenographic patterns, pulmonary function tests, exercise physiology, radioisotopic lung scans, and cellular and biochemical BAL profiles.
Definition of radioisotope in:
- The US English dictionary