A radioactive isotope.
- The radioactive tracer evaluated for this study, known by the brand name Zemiva, links a fatty acid to a radioisotope which is injected in the patient.
- In 1934 he used a radioisotope of phosphorus to study how human tissue absorbs phosphate.
- Synthesis of the heavier transuranic elements, as well as of radioisotopes of the natural elements, is sometimes included under the broader umbrella of chemical synthesis.
- Example sentences
- Healthy elderly volunteers were infused with normal saline either intravenously or subcutaneously, using radioisotopic triated water and technetium pertechnetate.
- We can determine the absolute age of some rock strata, if we are fortunate and the rock contains right kind of mineral deposits to get a good fix in time using radioisotopic methods.
- The variables studied include demographics, symptoms, roentgenographic patterns, pulmonary function tests, exercise physiology, radioisotopic lung scans, and cellular and biochemical BAL profiles.
Words that rhyme with radioisotopeisotope
Definition of radioisotope in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.