Definition of radiology in English:
The science dealing with X-rays and other high-energy radiation, especially the use of such radiation for the diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- This article describes some of these applications in radiology and cardiology and discusses the potential of microbubbles for therapy.
- Experts in anaesthesiology, pathology, gynaecology and radiology are particularly in demand.
- They also went round the departments of radiology, nuclear medicine and cath lab.
- Example sentences
- The history, physical examination and radiologic evaluation should be adequate for determining whether orthopedic referral is indicated.
- MRI is the radiologic test of choice because it demonstrates most significant meniscal tears.
- A detailed physical examination and radiologic workup failed to reveal a primary tumor elsewhere.
Definition of radiology in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.