- Transparent to X-rays.More example sentences
- Radiological study revealed that the right maxillary sinus was totally obliterated by a multilocular mass containing numerous radiopacities within the radiolucent areas.
- If stones are present, they appear as radiolucent or radiopaque calculi within the gallbladder.
- Radiographic examination revealed an ill-defined radiolucent lesion at the joint area of the previous bone graft and the right mandibular angle.
- More example sentences
- First, the lesion may show a transverse radiolucency extending from the posterior nonarticular surface to the articular surface.
- Skeletal radiographs showed linear radiolucencies in the metaphyses of the long bones and lucent areas in the iliac bones, consistent with osteitis.
- Radiographic examination revealed an irregular radiolucency in the mandible symphyseal region between the right and left premolars.
More definitions of radiolucentDefinition of radiolucent in:
- The US English dictionary