- Relating to or denoting sound, especially music, produced electronically: a radiophonic wind effectMore example sentences
- In 2002 Robert was commissioned by the Dutch broadcaster NPS to produce a radiophonic composition for their music program Supplement.
- The play reveals in farcical fashion, the secret lives of electrical appliances, making full use of the radiophonic possibilities.
- He describes the finished product as, ‘an exploration of the concept of home, of personal change, of identities or multiplicity of identities through radiophonic format.’
More definitions of radiophonicDefinition of radiophonic in:
- The US English dictionary