adjective• informal , chiefly North American
- Scruffy; shabby: an old raggedy woman with her uncombed catMore example sentences
- In the distant, lying on the summer grass is a body with a worn-out and raggedy cloak.
- At the rear, there's a raggedy patch of garden, partly covered in grapevines.
- The coast dipped and curved as we stroked north toward Punta Concepción, past small coves, raggedy desert peaks, and a few dilapidated fishing shacks.
More definitions of raggedyDefinition of raggedy in:
- The US English dictionary