- Untidy and scruffy: a raggle-taggle band of GypsiesMore example sentences
- They wandered past the sandwich shop, a raggle-taggle band of urban warriors, uniformed and disaffected, disillusioned, disowned.
- He is at his best when relieving a skinflint widow of her wealth, sorting out a king's love life or abandoning a band of raggle-taggle Gypsies to become an itinerant actor.
- The cover alone demonstrates this, with Scott joined by his raggle-taggle brethren in front of Spiddal House, the ivy-clad old mansion house where the record was eventually finished.
early 20th century: apparently a fanciful variant of ragtag.
More definitions of raggle-taggleDefinition of raggle-taggle in:
- The US English dictionary