- A predatory marine bristle worm which is frequently used as bait by fishermen.
More example sentences
- Family Nereidae: several genera and species, especially Nereis diversicolor
- Lugworm and ragworm are also good, but tend to produce the smaller fish.
- But researchers have found that both kinds of photoreceptors grow on a humble animal known as a ragworm, which is believed to have branched off very early in the evolution of bilaterians.
- Stray ragworm wound their excitable way to land, before diving below the sandy surface in fear of their lives.