- A ceremonial instrument originating in the Andes, consisting of a hollow branch sealed at both ends and containing small hard objects such as seeds or pebbles, which make a noise like falling rain when the branch is tilted.More example sentences
- Back on the original path, this album is a feast of rain stick, electronics, cymbal reverb, soft percussion and backwards dissolves.
- The children experienced playing such instruments such as chimes, gong drums, rain stick, percussion of all description, bass guitars and bodrhán etc.
- Since then, Hoffman has mastered the acoustic guitar, bass, violin, piano, keyboards, djembe, rain stick and a voice that sends tingles up the spine of anyone hearing it.
More definitions of rain stickDefinition of rain stick in:
- The US English dictionary