- A form of yoga intended to achieve control over the mind and emotions.More example sentences
- These four padas are quite similar to the four yogas of Vedanta: karma yoga, bhakti yoga, raja yoga and jnana yoga.
- These are bhakti yoga, karma yoga and raja yoga, which certain Smartas teach can also bring enlightenment.
- While raja yoga teaches the yoga of meditation, other forms of yoga can be practiced to realize the Absolute Truth.
from Sanskrit, from rājan 'king' + yoga.
More definitions of raja yogaDefinition of raja yoga in:
- The US English dictionary