- An arbour or porch.More example sentences
- Finally, we used baling wire to hang all twenty-five pop bottles from the ceiling of the ramada and threaded clear Christmas lights among them to add to the market-festival effect.
- Though traditional ramadas were made with mesquite poles, ocotillo canes, and saguaro, these materials are not readily available in nurseries, and laws prevent harvesting from public land.
- Let the ramada's style dictate the furnishings.
mid 19th century: from Spanish.
More definitions of ramadaDefinition of ramada in:
- The US English dictionary