Definition of rambler in English:
1A person who walks in the countryside for pleasure: a ramblers' club
More example sentences
- Together they shared a love of the countryside and were keen ramblers and fell walkers.
- Mrs Rushworth also packs up walking equipment for ramblers and posts it on to their home address.
- The land the ramblers walked across yesterday is owned by water company United Utilities.
2A straggling or climbing rose.
- The vigorous climbers known as ramblers that flower in the spring only may be pruned after flowering.
- Weeping standards of ramblers and climbers are lovely when grown correctly.
- It comes in a variety of colors and styles, from ramblers to groundcovers.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan