1A person who walks in the countryside for pleasure: a ramblers' club
More example sentences
- Together they shared a love of the countryside and were keen ramblers and fell walkers.
- Mrs Rushworth also packs up walking equipment for ramblers and posts it on to their home address.
- The land the ramblers walked across yesterday is owned by water company United Utilities.
2A straggling or climbing rose.
- The vigorous climbers known as ramblers that flower in the spring only may be pruned after flowering.
- Weeping standards of ramblers and climbers are lovely when grown correctly.
- It comes in a variety of colors and styles, from ramblers to groundcovers.
Words that rhyme with ramblerambler, gambler, scrambler
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: ram|bler
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.