- (In Japanese cuisine) quick-cooking noodles, typically served in a broth with meat and vegetables.More example sentences
- My reclusive fourth housemate's nightly meals of canned ravioli or packets of ramen noodles are stunning.
- The noodles, most of which we left behind because we were so full from the meat and vegetables, were ramen and rice noodles.
- The vegetable ramen noodles at this family run neighborhood fixture are worth a stop all on their own.
Japanese, from Chinese lā 'to pull' + miàn 'noodles'.
More definitions of ramenDefinition of ramen in:
- The US English dictionary