noun (plural rancheros)North American
- A person who farms or works on a ranch, especially in the south-western US and Mexico.More example sentences
- At the same time, the rancheros entered with a leading role in the land lease market as the major source of demand.
- But things went sour when the ranchero took up with another woman.
- When tired rancheros were welcomed back from the range with a big bowl of chili, the evening's entertainment was more likely a hoedown than a movie with the kids.
Spanish, from rancho (see ranch).
More definitions of rancheroDefinition of ranchero in:
- The US English dictionary