1The basic monetary unit of South Africa, equal to 100 cents.
- When the bid failed the rand fell against the dollar and shares dropped by 0.7 percent.
- The South African currency lost more than a rand against the US dollar on Thursday alone.
- A surge in gold prices and a broadly weaker U.S. dollar had supported the rand's recent rally.
Words that rhyme with randand, band, bland, brand, expand, firsthand, gland, grand, hand, land, manned, misunderstand, offhand, righthand, Samarkand, sand, stand, strand, thirdhand, underhand, undermanned, understand, unplanned, untanned, withstand
A strip of leather placed under the back part of a shoe or boot to make it level before the lifts of the heel are attached.
- They also sell custom versions of their shoes, to include an extended rand.
- It is a mesh pattern which should allow for some breathability, and I've been assured that resoling the rand doesn't affect the rubber.
- Their rand is softer, their fit is better, bar none.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan