- An error in measurement caused by factors which vary from one measurement to another.More example sentences
- Unlike random errors, systematic errors can be consistently either positive or negative.
- This demonstrates that replacement of electrodes increased random errors in our measurements.
- To detect reductions of this magnitude, however, both moderate random errors and moderate biases must be avoided.
More definitions of random errorDefinition of random error in:
- The US English dictionary