noun[mass noun] (also rangelands)
- Open country used for grazing or hunting animals.More example sentences
- They raise sheep and cattle on dry rangelands and have sought to develop intensive dairying.
- The wind then does the rest, removing the soil and converting productive rangeland into desert.
- Despite the cactus, this is clearly rangeland, and we carefully evade the barbed wire as we cross into the field.
More definitions of rangelandDefinition of rangeland in:
- The US English dictionary