noun[mass noun] Medicine
- A synthetic compound with antihistamine properties, used to treat ulcers and related conditions.More example sentences
- These symptoms were not present while the patient was receiving clozapine plus ranitidine.
- The absorption of cimetidine and ranitidine is accelerated when coadministered with cisapride.
- Not everyone will be able to use nonprescription ranitidine instead of Nexium, but those who can will save a significant sum.
More definitions of ranitidineDefinition of ranitidine in:
- The US English dictionary