nounNorth American • informal
- A criminal record: he had not joined a gang or acquired a rap sheetMore example sentences
- There had probably been a few more crimes added to her rap sheet since then as well.
- He's a high-risk convicted sex offender with a rap sheet dating back many years.
- You never know when that kid with a rap sheet a mile long will circumvent the system yet again because of a judge's ruling.
More definitions of rap sheetDefinition of rap sheet in:
- The US English dictionary