- Very quick and accurate or incisive: his rapier-like wit a rapier-like crosscourt backhandMore example sentences
- The Italian, though, refused to lie down, breaking again for a 4-1 lead with a rapier-like crosscourt backhand.
- Students delivered several rapier-like thrusts of logic that impressed the panels of judges, made up of eminent scientists, artists, philosophers and captains of industry.
- "The whole operation had a rapier-like thrust which could not possibly have been the inspiration of a sick, weary Prime Minister; nor was it his style."
More definitions of rapier-likeDefinition of rapier-like in:
- The US English dictionary